miércoles, febrero 01, 2006

Was it God?
Pure luck maybe?
Destiny?
or did I make it happen?
How do you go from absolute uncertainty to joy in just a couple of days?

I really don't have an answer to these questions right now, I don't even know if I want an answer at all. It's just that it's still hard for me to believe this is happening. It's hard to confront the fact that maybe for the first time in my life I feel I have achieved something important.

Sometimes I feel afraid of not being good enough and I also feel that the responsability it involves is the greatest I have faced so far, and I'm trying to survive, I'm trying to stay true to the promises I've made and by now I think I'm doing well.

I have a reason to continue, and is a powerful one, one that gives me strength. Yes, I will continue, I will strive, like I've always done...

Image hosting by Photobucket

1 comentario:

.::Rodrigo::. dijo...

Sí don't worry, toy tratando de desaparecer del mundo unos días, eso es todo ;)