viernes, agosto 13, 2004

Impressions

She was close to me, like in my dreams. So close that I even smelled her scent, sweet and sad at the same time. I looked up at her mouth, then her nose and finally her eyes. And I was able to look into her soul, frozen and bitter. Years of shattered hopes still willing to be fulfilled and broken dreams that were becoming nightmares night after night. A kind trust sent to the air to be wasted and unanswered. And as I saw the evening sun hiding from my grief her soul poisoned mine, and I felt her pain the way she did. All I wanted was to save her, save her from that cage made of masquerades and routines. To take her hand and walk the same rocky path. But she didn't want to be saved. She doesn't want to leave that cage because she has been there forever, and the key is in her hands. If she only knew what lies on the other side...

XIII



No hay comentarios.: